Even though I walk throught the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
Chills seeing your photograph. I was at family reunion this weekend and sat with my Ldmk cousins and thought of you. Can't wait to visit your city and you with your new addition. Hugs, Trena
Thank you for joining us as we celebrate life together as a family of nine. We are passionate about Jesus and have loudly heard the call on our lives to care for orphans. Two of our seven children were adopted from China's Special Needs program.
1 comment:
Chills seeing your photograph. I was at family reunion this weekend and sat with my Ldmk cousins and thought of you. Can't wait to visit your city and you with your new addition.
Hugs,
Trena
Post a Comment